Saturday, November 2, 2013

Signing Prints

I'm signing these three prints, or more properly stated, fine art reproductions, for the St. Joseph Mercy Oakland hospital expansion project in Pontiac, MI. This has been a very long process having been juried into the project last year, receiving the purchase order a few months ago, and the installation to happen next year. Each print is 24 x 36 inches and will be delivered next week to the framer hired for this project.

My thanks to Hal and Janet at Titan Professional Photo Lab of Troy, MI for doing such a wonderful job of photographing my original paintings and reproducing beautifully.

Please contact me if these are something you would like to purchase for yourself.!

2 comments:

Carol Reynolds said...

Congratulations ! The prints shown are so beautiful; my favorites of yours.

Patrice Erickson said...

Thanks, Carol. I think they are a good choice for a hospital setting.

ShareThis